In this document, you can find the answer to the following questions:
1. 1. What information is collected about readers?
2. 2. Which entity is responsible for collecting the information?
3. 3. How is the information collected used?
4. 4. What security procedures does the SALVADO® website have that guarantee the reader the protection of their data against unauthorized access, alteration or destruction?
Rua da Bela Vista à Graça 31A
Piso 6 – Escritório 18
1170-254 Lisboa – Portugal.
1. 1. What information is collected about visitors?
The collection of personal data is carried out when the visitor enters the website through cookies. more info here The information collected is necessary to ensure good navigation on the website and improvement in the quality of the services provided. The operations for providing personal data are duly protected. All information is encrypted and managed with the most advanced security and encrypted tools.
1. 2. Which entity is responsible for collecting the information? SALVADO® is solely responsible for the collection of personal data carried out on the SALVADO® website and its applications.
1. 3. How is the information collected used? The information collected will only serve the following purposes: - preparation of statistics that allow us to understand how SALVADO® can improve the level of services it provides and, in this way, respond more effectively to the expectations of its visitors, customers and partners; - increase the level of personalization of the services so that they adapt, as far as possible, to the tastes and preferences of the visitors.
1. 4. What security procedures does the SALVADO® website have that guarantee visitors the protection of their data against unauthorized access, alteration or destruction? SALVADO® takes all necessary and legally required precautions to ensure the protection of the information collected from its visitors through the SALVADO® website and its applications. These precautions ensure the online and offline security of that information.
INFORMATION ABOUT PROJECTS PRESENT IN THE PORTFOLIO OF THE WEBSITE WWW.SALVADO.PT AND OTHER APPLICATIONS NOTE: Some projects presented here were carried out in the context of collaborations and partnerships, as well as through the collaboration of some entities, namely communication agencies. The projects presented are the intellectual and creative authorship of the author. Some of them also belong to the portfolio of agencies with which the collaboration was carried out.
Cookie Use Policy
What are Cookies?
What are Cookies for Cookies are used to help determine the usefulness, interest and number of uses of websites, allowing for faster and more efficient navigation and eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
What type of Cookies do we use Our cookies have different functions: - Essential Cookies - Some cookies are essential to access specific areas of our website. They allow navigation on the website and the use of its applications, such as accessing secure areas of the website through login. Without these cookies, the services that require them cannot be provided. - Analytical cookies - We use these cookies to analyze how users use the website and monitor its performance. This allows us to provide a high quality experience by customizing our offering and quickly identifying and correcting any issues that arise. For example, we use performance cookies to find out which pages are most popular, which method of linking between pages is most effective, or to determine why some pages are receiving error messages. Based on the use of the website, we may also use these cookies to highlight articles or services on the website that we think will be of interest to users. These cookies are used only for the purpose of creating and analyzing statistics, without ever collecting personal information. - Functionality cookies - We use functionality cookies to allow us to remember user preferences. For example, cookies avoid typing the user's name each time the user accesses the website. We also use functionality cookies to provide advanced services to the user, such as commenting on an article. In summary, functionality cookies save the user's preferences regarding the use of the website, so that it is not necessary to reconfigure the website each time you visit it. - Third-party cookies - They serve to measure the success of applications and the effectiveness of third-party advertising on our website. - Advertising cookies - They serve to direct advertising according to the interests of each user and the number of visits made, allowing to limit the number of times the ad is viewed. These cookies help to measure the effectiveness of advertising.
The Cookies can be used:
Note, however, that by disabling cookies, you may prevent some web services from working properly, affecting, in part or in full, website navigation.
We remind you that by disabling cookies, parts of our website may not function properly.
More information about cookies at: www.allaboutcookies.org